Hello people of the internet! This is my article "If I Were a Triangle" and you will probably enjoy it! Do not forget to check out the other article that my friend made. We both made "If I Were a Triangle". Thank you, and enjoy.
If I Were a Triangle...
If I were a triangle, I would let my triangular brethren destroy those nasty quadrilaterals. Them and their annoying long names. Also, If I were a triangle, I would walk on three stubs called “vertices”. Many things would happen if I were a triangle, but I only listed a few. Join me in a very detailed explanation of what I would do if I were a triangle!
Let’s get started! If I were a triangle, I would move to Transylvania to make a great fortress of triangles! I don’t want to go anywhere else because everyone but people in Transylvania are squares. But anyway, if I were a triangle, I would be able to shape-shift with my family to become the ultimate triangular shape! We would be 3-D! We would crush those quadrilaterals and their puny shapes: the “cube” and the “rectangular prism”. I probably missed some of their shapes, but I don’t like to pay attention to them. Seriously though, if I were a triangle, my favorite foods would be “G-Odes” and “Triangular Pretzel Mix”. They are my favorite of all time. But lastly, if I were a triangle, would like it 90°. Do you get the joke?
That is all of the amazing things I would do if I were a triangle. But wait, there is more of If I Were a Triangle? Well, look to my partner in crime, Hayden. He made the same topic, but with different ideas! Go check out his, and thank you for reading my topic!

No comments:
Post a Comment
This is an elementary school blog. Please keep all comments constructive and appropriate.