Thursday, April 3, 2014


Why I like Math!
       The reason I like math is because math is a world of numbers and fun.  I also like it because math helps me with my life, like if I have $5 and I want to buy something that is $10.87, I know how much more money I need to buy it!  It’s also fun to learn all the math symbols!  I also enjoy doing math problems to help me get better at math.  I also enjoy trying to remember pi’s digits.
I also like math because it has word problems that can be simple or hard!  When I do word problems, they can be hard at first but then be easy to solve!  I also like math because the word problems can have stuff I like in them like: games, dogs, and other stuff I like!

Jokes!
What tree is made of numbers?  A Geometree! 
Why was six afraid of seven?  Because seven eight nine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an elementary school blog. Please keep all comments constructive and appropriate.