Thursday, April 3, 2014

If I Were a Triangle…

If I were a triangle, I would be mountain in the Himalayas. I would enjoy having snow on my top. I would be the tallest mountain ever recorded and be in all of the world record books. A bunch of tourists would try and climb up to my top. I would also be used in commercials and be world famous. I would be named Mt. Fury and a lot of companies would be named after me. I would be happy being a mountain.
If I were a triangle, I would be a big slice of pizza. I would have bacon and pepperoni sprinkled all over me. I wouldn’t be too greasy so that you throw up as soon as you take a bite out of me. I would be brought home to a nice family that would treat me with care. When I would be brought to the table, I would be placed by a nice six-year old that would give me olive eyes and an onion mouth. Then I would talk to her and she would keep me safe from any mouth. Then, she would forget that I could talk to her and eat and then be flushed down the toilet eventually. I would enjoy being a slice of pizza.

3 comments:

  1. I wanna be a pizza slice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It's creative, imaginative, and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were a triangle, I'd be a slice of apple pie.

    ReplyDelete

This is an elementary school blog. Please keep all comments constructive and appropriate.